Monday, December 4, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 48

The Good:
I took advantage of some Black Friday sales and bought some fun Bombas socks since a few of my pairs were wearing thin. I mean...Pixar socks? 

The Random:
Why does anyone need a felt pinecone...?

The Fun:
I checked out Tarrytown's holiday market over the weekend. There were so many fun vendors and entertainment including this fiddler who walked about playing holiday tunes.

In light of the horrible antisemitism raging in the world right now, I want to answer any questions about Chanukah, to help educate and share my amazing religion and tradition. Please post any questions about the holiday in the comments so I can work on a post! Also - please check out this amazing initiative to help Jewish folks feel less alone this season. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

That is very playful to see the accordion played

Natasha said... {Reply}

Why does anyone put applesauce on latkes when sour cream is CLEARLY the way to go?!?!? (Please note that Dave's question to you would be reversed!)

Also, yes, why would anyone want a felted pine cone?

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Love the socks and fiddler player!

Tom said... {Reply}

...those festive socks are more colorful than my drawers full of white socks.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the menorah initiative. It's a good idea in theory but do they know when Hanukkah even is or how many lights to put up each night, etc? I may be just cynical though!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love those Bomba socks!

A felted pinecone? Maybe it's a dog toy?

Antisemitism is wrong and I can sympathize. Stay strong!





Cloudia said... {Reply}

Socks are always appreciated! Aloha

Slabs said... {Reply}

One can never have too many socks. Love those.
I visited you via The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 48
I linked up this week with = 38+39 Hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop and W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find it under BLOGGING.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those socks are so cute!

packmom said... {Reply}


Such fun socks! I have plenty of real pinecones so, nope, no need for felt ones. LOL!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I ordered some Bombas for my daughter for Christmas. That felt pinecone does seem like an odd design choice.I love a good market!