Monday, December 18, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 50

The Good:
I have one of these prints for each of the marathons I've run. It was great to hang this on the wall with the other two!

The Random:
I got a good laugh out of this book in the school psychologist office. It was written for me, ha!

The Fun:
The school dinner was Saturday night. It was fun to get dressed up and actually be out on a Saturday night versus on the couch! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

So many medals

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love that you have a permanent way to commemorate your marathons!

Tom said... {Reply}

...no couch potato for you!

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Such a lovely holiday outfit. Thanks for the party!

Joanne said... {Reply}

You look so lovely all dressed up in your pretty dress. That book sounds great; I used to worry about that a lot with just about everyone..

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

You look great at the dinner!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I love the marathon pieces. How PERFECT! Secondly - I feel I may also need that book. And finally, I love the dress AND the shoes!!! Gorgeous! - Bekah

packmom said... {Reply}


How fun to have those prints and you look so beautiful all dressed up for the party.