Tuesday, January 2, 2024

The Festive Lotte Hotel

I had heard that the Lotte Hotel, on Madison Ave, has some of the most stunning holiday decorations and I finally got over there to check it out this year! There was such a classic style to match the grand architecture of the hotel. 
The courtyard was all decked out and so beautiful framed by the hotel walls and iron fence and gate. I love that these hotels allow non-guests take in the splendor and beauty of the season! Truly festive!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

The buildings and decorations are looking fabulous!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Beautiful photos, Tamar! I love the way hotels decorate so lavishly for the holidays! It really does give you all the holidays feels!

Shelbee

a heartful child said... {Reply}

Beautiful. I love the old phones. They make me want to receive a very important phone call from the past.

Life Of 2 Snowbirds said... {Reply}

Happy and Healthy New Year! Thank you for hosting!

Tom said... {Reply}

...they sure decorate!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Oh WOW! That is gorgeous. And that gingerbread!!!! I love it too that you get to go visit even if you're not staying. What a beautiful spot. - Bekah

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, that is so very beautiful. One of the best holiday displays I have seen. So very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It looks like a Christmas movie set! How festive!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love the old fashioned telephones in the one display!