Monday, January 22, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 3

The Good:
Last week, during a professional development day, we engaged in some service projects for Israel. I worked on cards to soldiers and families displaced when their kibbutzim were attacked on Oct. 7th.

The Random:
Are you even an educator if you don't use Mr. Sketch markers?

The Fun: 
Judah and I hunkered down in the arctic air this weekend and played games all Saturday afternoon. We had some fun with a new to both of us game called Abducktion. The little ducks are so cute!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...Abducktion is a new one for me.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Okay, Abducktion sounds cute!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

That game is new to me! And I love the cards so much - Bekah

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

I love your Israel cards, and the ducks in that game are so cute. Thanks for the party.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

The cards will be uplifting when they are received, Thinking of all those in Israel!

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

As others mentioned your duck game is new to me.
Thanks for sharing will have to check it out, and also thanks for hosting.
My links: 27-28-29. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

Jennifer said... {Reply}

Wow, I have never heard of that game before. I am generally an UNO gal. Thank so much for hosting, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Not seen that game - but yes, the ducks are so cute!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those little ducks are adorable!

roentare said... {Reply}

Cute ducks

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Abducktion looks so cute!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Bless you for helping the IDF soldiers and displaced Kibutzim!

Aloha

packmom said... {Reply}

Those ducks are super cute and the game sounds interesting. Great use of a professional development day! I'm sure those soldiers and families will appreciate it. Never heard of Mr. Sketch markers--but now I'll have to look them up!