Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Latest at MoMA

The beauty of MoMA is that they are amazing of rotating their collection so every time you go there is a new exhibit or new works hanging up to take in. We went right before Christmas and it was busy but not too packed. 
They had a small feature on Picasso and I hadn't seen the "Three Musicians" since I was a kid at the Philadelphia Art Museum. There was also an amazing feature on Ed Ruscha - his color block prints with words and phrases were really cool. The "OOF" was my favorite!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I absolutely love the stuffed/plush toy art installation! I want to see that in person. And the "OOF" just made me giggle out loud! Fun post. I need more art museums in my life!

Shelbee

Natasha said... {Reply}

My favourite are the colourful puffballs hanging from the ceiling.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I haven't been there in a few years. I love the MoMa!

Tom said... {Reply}

...I love Three Musicians by Pablo Picasso!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love those colorful things!

roentare said... {Reply}

Fabulous art exhibition

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

I always find your exhibitions so fascinating. Thankyou for sharing! Have a happy week and a fabulous 2024, and thankyou again for the linkup.