Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Dia: Beacon

A few weekends back some delightfully frigid arctic air settled into NY so Judah and I decided to head north to Beacon so I could show him one of my favorite non-city museums, Dia. I have only ever been to the massive sculpture museum in the dead of winter and it's a great way to spend a cold afternoon. There were also some new pieces since I was there two years ago so that made it fun to explore together! 
We had a blast wondering around through the cavernous galleries and snapping pics. It is truly amazing how the natural light makes the space. There are no overhead lights in the building and your views of the art are 100% dependent on the natural light flooding through the windows and skylights! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

3 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That looks like a cool place! At first, I thought the title said Bacon!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That place looks amazing. I love all of the natural light. You two are so cute!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Is the one where he is sitting and you have a couple selfie a James Turrell? I love his work. We have a similar one here.