Monday, February 26, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 8

The Good:
We stayed with Judah's sister when we went away at the start of the week. It was great to meet them, play with their adorable dog, and go out to brunch and roller blading (the 90s are back!).

The Random:
These look more like "special" gummies...interesting packaging for sure!

The Fun:
We tried to go bowling this weekend, but they had a 3 hour wait...so we did the arcade instead! I dominated at Mario Kart and skeeball (rolled into the 30ks a bunch). Judah dominated at giant pacman and basketball!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Looks like you are having fun! What a cute dog.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Yeah, I don't know if I would trust those gummies!

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Wow! A three hour wait for bowling? I've never heard of such a thing. Thanks for the party.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love skeeball and mini golden doodles! I though that was your sister's dog at first!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

So much fun! I have not been roller skating in many years. Glad to see you both having a good time together!

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Seems like you both enjoyed a fun time. Love ten-pin bowling.
My links: 27+28. We will be so happy if you share your blog links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

Joanne said... {Reply}

It all looks like so much fun! I haven't been roller blading but I still love roller skating.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

How fun to visit here! Thanks. Aloha

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That looked like a fun visit. What a cute pup!

packmom said... {Reply}

What a super fun week for you two!