Thursday, May 16, 2024

MET After Dark

Over Passover, Judah and I went to the MET for "MET After Dark" with my sister. It was really fun to be there at night taking in many of the iconic spaces in a literal new light. 
There was a new exhibit since I was there last which was amazing! We wandered through the galleries and just enjoyed the art in almost empty galleries! But the best part might have been the iconic fountains illuminated!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Samyuktha Semi Jayaprakash said... {Reply}

Lovely! The fountains in Dubai mall outside bhurj khalifa are beautiful as well!

roentare said... {Reply}

I always remember to call my mother

Tom said... {Reply}

...gorgeous, but so many windows to wash.

Joanne said... {Reply}

That sounds like a lovely night.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That sounds like fun!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That sounds so fun to be there at night when it's not crowded!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

I love how busy you keep and how much there is to do! Always something new to learn about and enjoy. Thank you for this fun link party, and allowing me to share content with your readers, I appreciate it! Have a great week ahead, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Enjoyable night visit to the museum. That is a very nice picture of you two. Aloha

Slabs said... {Reply}

It must have been a fun outing.
Thanks for hosting, Tamar, for having me over, sharing with your readers.
My entries are numbered #21+22.
Please join SSPS: M-S https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

How wonderful! I enjoyed seeing van Gogh's portrait!

Melva said... {Reply}

Sounds lovely and the fountain shots are very nice. <3

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is so very cool. I would love to visit there.