Monday, June 17, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 24

The Good:
The WDS 5th graders got to visit the school's next door neighbor who collects geodes. I tagged along and still cannot get over his insanely amazingly beautiful collection!

The Random:
Who knew 7-11s also offer laundry services!

The Fun:
We took our niece and nephew to Dave & Busters over the weekend. While the kids went nuts on the games, Judah and I had some fun playing a few rounds of pool!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

7-Eleven is to close down in Israel just 1 year after launching.

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep having fun.

roentare said... {Reply}

I would love to have a game of pool too

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Looks like a lot of fun!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

You have got to be, the Ambassador for New York! Thanks so for hosting, I think each blogger that visits, appreciates it very much, I know I do! Take care, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

D & B's can be fun every once in awhile. That is interesting about 7-11. Those geodes look amazing!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That sounds like fun! We haven't been to a Dave and Busters in forever.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Yes, 7-Eleven across the street from May here in Honolulu. Also has a laundromat attached

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love geodes like that!

Slabs said... {Reply}

What a lovely weekend with family and friends.
Thanks, Tamar, for hosting and having me over weekly, may you have a glorious week.
My entries this week are numbered #28+29
Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

packmom said... {Reply}


It's fun too see some good geodes collections. There is a great rock museum near where Justin went to school that we visited a couple times and was fascinating. Glad you had some fun times with family. My boys enjoy playing pool together and are super competitive about it.

Ida said... {Reply}

Wow that is quite the geode collections and so pretty. The arcades are always a hit with kids. I haven't shot pool in years (I wasn't very good at it either). Looks like some good times were had by all.