Monday, September 2, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 35

The Good:
We got our certified marriage license this week! We are now 100% legitimately married in the eyes of the state and US! (pic from us getting the initial license at city hall before the wedding)

The Random:
This pigeon joined me for lunch on the Upper West Side. Just stared me down hoping I would share!

The Fun:
I had fun at the frame shop this week finally framing some pieces for our office gallery wall. I love pushing myself to try fun color combos!


h

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
ere
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Glad you got your marriage license sorted :)

Tom said... {Reply}

...getting framed can be a big and expensive deal!

a spirit of simplicity said... {Reply}

Congratulations!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

A new normal will develop and enrich your already rich lives, congrats again!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

Congratulations on being officially official now! :) Looks like you two are going to have much fun together.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Yay for official licenses!! We missed the picture part of that for our wedding. Because we were married out of state, all that was done by mail and made for a lackluster photo. LOL! But hey, still married! That's what matters. - Bekah

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Pigeons are so creepy lol!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

So healing to see two happy young people!! Pigeons were raised by people for millenia as communication and companions. They are still bonded with us and expect to be cared for but we have abandoned them. Bless you both

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

So happy for you both! I hope you are married 50 years plus---it all goes so fast so enjoy every moment!

Slabs said... {Reply}

Wonderful times, good years to come as a married couple. Enjoy and treasure every day.
Thanks, Tamar, for hosting, Hope you all have a good week.
My entries this week are numbered #26+27
Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

Joanne said... {Reply}

Yay for being 100% official now!

packmom said... {Reply}

Great to be official and super cute picture. Can't wait to see how your framed items on your wall turn out.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my goodness, Tamar, that first photo just made me smile so big! There is so much joy exuding from both of you! Then the pigeon made me laugh out loud. He's giving you the same look my cat gives me when I am eating lunch!

Shelbee

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yay about being officially married!! I can't wait to see the finished framed art!