Monday, September 16, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 37

The Good:
I took care of my annual flu and covid vaccines this week! I was a bit meh the next day but it's always better than getting either virus!

The Random:
"Wednesday Addams" selling sage burning bundles at West Elm...that tracks...

The Fun:
Our neighborhood hardware store has a store cat who loves to get tickles from any customers! He is just the sweetest (and I am not a huge cat person!).

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I love when stores have cats! It's always unexpected.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I got both of my shots yesterday afternoon. Be well.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That cat is so cute!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

We are used to cats in stores from our days in Montana, but to see this elsewhere is great!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I'll be getting my vaccimnes soon! I've never had side effects from them except for a sore arm. fpr a few days afterward.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I love store cats exclamation. Thanks for taking us around married lady. Aloha

Joanne said... {Reply}

How cute is that cat?!

packmom said... {Reply}

Need to get my shots soon. COVID has been going around campus again especially with the start of school and a new batch of students coming in form all over the world. I used to have a cat growing up that looked just like that store cat. Love store pets.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a cute kitty!