Sunday, June 21, 2015

Scav Hunt Sunday: Flowers two ways

Special:
Mom sent me these beautiful paper flowers! I am super allergic to flowers, but these never die and look so pretty in my apartment. 

Habit:
Lacing up the sneakers every day to go get a workout in.

Explore:
Exploring my city by running.

Me:
One of my students bought me this necklace as an end of year gift. So sweet and perfect since I most often go by "T."

Sprinkle:
We've had some rain this week - I just love the sprinkles of droplets on the new budding plants.

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Those paper flowers are so pretty!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

I've never seen paper flowers like those. Beautiful!

Nicki said... {Reply}

Love the paper flowers; gorgeous location to run, and great parting gift.

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

Boston has so many pretty places for running...or walking. I love those paper flowers.

Kmcblackburn said... {Reply}

Those paper flowers are gorgeous...I especially like the one made of a map!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Oohhhhh I love them all!!!!! Great shots Tamar!!!

abrianna said... {Reply}

Those flowers are pretty. Pretty exploring and sprinkle shots.

Carol Blackburn said... {Reply}

What a sweet gift from your student. Hope you had a great run.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said... {Reply}

We had a lot of rain this week and this past spring. I could not believe I couldn't find one picture with rain sprinkles. Yours is beautiful!

Sherrie said... {Reply}

Hi!
Great shots. The flower is beautiful. Have a great day!

Sherrie

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The paper flowers are neat looking, love the water drops on the yellow flower, and that necklace is awesome!