Monday, July 29, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 31

The Good:
My half-birthday was on Wednesday (totally mark the day!) and I treated myself to this month's gluten-free donut at Kane's. Coconut cake donut encrusted in more coconut. Yum!

The Random:
I saw these at Whole Foods - the tiniest eggplants I've ever seen!

The Fun:
I went to Houghton's Pond midweek with work friends. A super relaxing afternoon on the sand and in the water.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

18 thoughts on the matter:

Klara S said... {Reply}

Water , sand and sun are perfect triangle ;-)
Thank you for hosting.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Cutest eggplants ever!
I can't grow the darn things, but I love everything about them.

Tom said... {Reply}

...have a sweet day donut girl.

Cath said... {Reply}

Amazing Pics! and that Donut....oh my! it looks so good!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Happy Half Birthday, Tamar! A donut is the best way to celebrate! And those tiny eggplants are adorable!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Bekah said... {Reply}

Happy half-birthday! And why don't we celebrate these??? It's really the best idea!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Haha, happy half birthday!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

That donut looked yummy! Happy half birthday, Tamar!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for hosting!

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Lovely summer <3

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I should plant eggplant next year....

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice pic. Have a wonderful Monday.

Joanne said... {Reply}

That donut looks yummy! Great way to celebrate-- happy 1/2 birthday! :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

cute eggplants!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Those eggplants are gorgeous! I've never seen that before!

Linda said... {Reply}

How do you cook tiny eggplants?

packmom said... {Reply}

Coconut donuts are one of my favorites. That looks so yummy and the pond looks like a wonderful place to spend a summer afternoon.

Sharon said... {Reply}

Houghton's Pond looks like the perfect place to cool off this summer!