Monday, September 2, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 36

The Good:
After 3 months, I finally got to run (more like walk/jog/walk) for my Kane's donut. A super tasty blueberry donut.

The Random:
Walking through Kenmore Sq and saw this...maybe the movie date should be at the top because for a second I was really curious who let a croc loose in Boston!

The Fun:
Mob Mile was Thursday night, I may not be able to run that much (yet) but it was fun to cheer and hang with friends!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

I was totally with you on the sign! (And I would have gone away quickly...no desire to see one up close, even if separated by a fence!)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That sign is pretty funny.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love seeing your special donuts, Tamar, and this is one I'd choose.

Glad there was no real croc on the loose!

Good to hear you are beginning to run again!



csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Love the sign. Glad that you are able to run again. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Monday.

Jeanna said... {Reply}

The important thing is that you're out there eating donuts rather than crocodiles eating you. Sounds like a movie made for 3D though I doubt it had the budget.

Tom said... {Reply}

...a plain donut please!

Linda said... {Reply}

The sign creeps me out! See ya later, alligator!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for hosting!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my word, the croc poster! So funny! And that donut...yum. I am so glad you are able to ease back into running!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your donut pics always make me want a donut! I'm glad you're able to start running again and taking it easy too!

packmom said... {Reply}

You always get the best donuts. Too funny about the crocs .

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I've never heard of Kane's donuts, but that blueberry donut looks delicious (and I typically don't even like blueberry donuts!). :) Krispy Kreme are my hands-down favorite of all time, especially when "hot now."