Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Underground at Ink Block

Someday, everything is gonna be smooth like a rhapsody
When I paint my masterpiece...

Someday, everything is gonna be different
When I paint that masterpiece...


{When I Paint My Masterpiece -- Bob Dylan}

I heard about Underground at Ink Block from a friend a few months ago and finally got over to the South End to check it out.

Nestled under I-93 are a ton of amazing murals. Turning an urban, concrete jungle into something fun and beautiful.

There are paths that snake along the Fort Point Channel and under the raised highways creating a new type of urban park. Dog parks, sitting areas, an open space for live music.

Amazing art, amazing urban innovation. Another super neat spot in Boston!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

That is amazing art!

Tom said... {Reply}

...wow, a place to put on my to see list. The face in the second to the last is a show stopper! Thanks Tamar for sharing.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Wow! So sorry I missed that when we were in Boston. What an amazing space. I love the concept of turning a place that is typically really ugly into something beautiful.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Wow, so amazing! I love all the colors and the artwork is simply beautiful!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You got some amazing shots. I love murals !!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That is so cool!

Karren~OMHGWW Linky Party said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting, I have shared How to Give Your Home a Makeover, Creating a Home With Contemporary Style and my family favorite Very Moist Fluffy Carrot Cake.
Hope you have a great week!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

Oh my gosh...these are amazing! You have photographed it so well!

Shiju Sugunan said... {Reply}

Great shots!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very nice.