Monday, October 14, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 42

The Good:
I loved Crazy Rich Asians and adored the sequel. Such a fun series.

The Random:
I was in the art room for a meeting the other day, looked over, and saw this....ok then...

The Fun:
Yesterday was meant to be race day. Still not anywhere near race pace (let alone half race pace) but I logged some miles before cheering on my friends and the masses.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...everything looks better with a tutu.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

OMG, Dinosaurs in Tutus! I need to write a poem with that title. And I need an artist to paint a series with that title! Brilliant! Hang in there, my friend, you will be back to your normal running pace soon! Maybe add a tutu to your running gear and see what happens!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

It's got to be tough to miss a race you were planning on doing.

I still haven't read that series, but I did see the movie on our flight to NY in
Aug.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I need to look into that book series.

Dinosaurs in tutus...lol

Glad you are racing again!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting and I hope that you are having a great Monday.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love the fancy dinosaurs. Very festive!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Love those dinosaurs in tutus!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I need to check out that sequel!

packmom said... {Reply}

I didn't know that was book series. I'll have to check that out. LOK about to dinosaurs and hope you're back to race pace again soon.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I still have not read Crazy Rich Asians. I like the dinosaurs, someone was getting creative!