Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Wind, Waves, and Light

And the sky is clear and bright
Lead me out into the light...

Chase the wind and touch the sky I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky


{Touch the Sky -- Julie Fowlis}

One of my favorite local botanical areas, Tower Hill Botanical Garden has had amazing sculptures on display all summer and I finally got out to see them as the weather turned from summer to fall.

The pieces are all by artist George Sherwood and are meant to move with the wind and catch the light. They were perfectly placed around the stunning grounds. The wind slowly moving the pieces and the October sun catching them here and there.

It was a perfect day to wander around and see the fall blossoms and amazing art!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

Those are beautiful! With every picture, I would say "Oh that's my favorite," but then I'd get to the next one and THAT would be my favorite. So I can't pick a favorite. :)

Tom said... {Reply}

...FABULOUS sculptures!!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Interesting pieces, they must change in the light

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those are so cool. Thanks for sharing them. Very nice.

Jill Harrison said... {Reply}

fabulous sculptures. I imagine they could be quite blinding with the sun glinting off them in the right direction. Have a great week and thanks again for the link up.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

What a gorgeous series of photos!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Ooh I love these sculptures!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Absolutely wonderful! I would love to have seen this.

Ida said... {Reply}

Super cool looking sculptures and what a beautiful place. I'd love to visit there someday.