Monday, October 21, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 42

The Good:
My neighborhood wears fall well.

The Random:
I was cleaning a drawer over the weekend and found 5 pairs of old glasses and my pointer for reading Torah...which I thought was at my mom's in NY...!

The Fun:
We had a super fun activity in 2nd grade this week. We turned pumpkins into globes to wrap up our first social studies unit!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

15 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...what neat globes!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I love that globe activity! I might have to steal that one.

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

That's a great idea for the pumpkins. I might get the grandchildren doing that. Have a great week xx

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love a red door! My front door is red. And those pumpkin globes are so cool!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Love those pumpkins. I miss the creativity of teaching.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Pumpkin globes!!
Brilliant!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I love the idea of turning pumpkins into globes!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Pretty cool globe activity. I like it. Very nice.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

The pumpkin globes are cool!

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

Cute pumpkin idea. I think I have a glasses collection growing somewhere too.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That door is so pretty! I was swooning over all of the fall displays in Boston (and lots of other flowers were still blooming!). What a fun globe/pumpkin activity!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Pumpkin globes = jaw on floor. I love it!

Linda said... {Reply}

The globe pumpkin is a clever idea.

packmom said... {Reply}

Love those pumpkin globes. What a fun idea! Your neighborhood does wear fall well and I think Justin has just as many old glasses laying around.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Fun, love the fall things!