Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry and Bright

White Plains has such a lovely little light display. I needed some holiday cheer earlier in the week so I braved the finally seasonable temps and took a walk after supper. There is something about lights. So festive. So joyful. Something we all need right now, that is for sure.
The holidays once again look radically different. But the lights are always here. A lovely, warm beacon during the cold, dark winter. 

Merry Christmas to those who will be celebrating!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I always love seeing your pics of the Xmas lights! Just gorgeous!

Daniela said... {Reply}

What a stunning Christmas atmosphere, thank you for sharing your amazing shots and for hosting!
I hope your Holiday Season is full of Peace, Joy and Happiness,
May the true Spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path
Much love
Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar, it is all so festive and joyful! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely images!

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...you captured the magic of the season, thank you.

kwarkito said... {Reply}

thanks for these wonderful xmas pictures ! Have a merry christmas

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Lovely pictures!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said... {Reply}

Great photos! I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to go about photographing lights. Seems all I ever photograph is food, occasionally a cat! Thank you for hosting.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Such pretty photos and lights!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Such a gift to us thank you for these photos

Joanne said... {Reply}

Beautiful! I love Christmas lights.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I told myself I was going to pick a favorite (before I started scrolling) but I CAN'T!!!! They're all beautiful, and I just love lights so much. Thanks for sharing these!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very pretty.