Thursday, February 3, 2022

Dia: Beacon

We needed a warm, not too crowded activity a few weeks ago so we headed back to Dia: Beacon. They had a few new exhibits and the whole place is just so awesome to walk around. 
I am such a sucker for big open industrial spaces and one filled with art is really my kind of place. I loved the ductwork art and the big painted wooden shapes, reminded me of foam core, ala the 90s school projects! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Daniela said... {Reply}

What incredible environments you've caught in your shots, Tamar!
Thanking you for hosting,
I'm sending many hugs to you
XO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, these photos are so great! What a super cool space. I love the really big art installations like this! They are so dramatic and assuming! We have a wonderful art community in my small town, but I do wish we had more places like this around. Thanks for sharing!

Shelbee

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Beautiful light and space!

Tom said... {Reply}

...huge space with bold statements.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love these big open spaces too. It really draws your eye to the art. Such unique pieces here!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

This looks like a really cool place.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Woah, this space is super cool! Great shots!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Very artsy and modern!

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said... {Reply}

Wow what an incredible, huge space! Be grateful you can walk all of that. Love your work, thanks for the tour.

Rena said... {Reply}

What an interesting facility. And thanks for the link-up.

Rena
www.finewhateverblog.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool and interesting space. Thanks for sharing it.