Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Winter Storm Kenan

We got whalloped with another solid snow storm over the weekend! This one had blizzard warnings all over it and it sure was blowing all over the place all day. I stayed warm and cozy inside and when the storm wrapped up I took a nice walk around the neighborhood. 
It was a balmy 8ish with the windchill and the snow was still blowing about but it was so pretty! The kids were out on the hill in the park, lots of dogs frolicking, and a peaceful blanket of snow all over White Plains. I am a bit envious that Boston got a bucket load dropped on them, but I am happy with our winter wonderland, too!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Boston did get a lot! My daughter was sending us pics!! We got about 6 1/2" so just enough I think. It's always so pretty right after it stops snowing.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love the pictures. We are expecting snow here tomorrow.

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

I love the textures that are paired with the snow in your shots.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Beautiful snow photos!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

The holly with the snow shot is beautiful

Tom said... {Reply}

...we dodged the bullet!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love the snow on the hydrangea and the fence pictures. You make a snowstorm look magical!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, that is crazy. Very nice.