Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Hippo Ballerina

The hippo ballerina moved uptown recently and brought some friends! The gigantic dancing pachyderm is now center stage in Pershing Square, right across from Grand Central Station. Joining her are a mini-dancing hippo and a harlequin rhinoceros
I just love art like this. There is a whimsy it brings to a simple city sidewalk. The smiles on people's faces as they walked by were so fun to see. These also remind me of the dancing hippos from Fantasia!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I would love to see them!

Tom said... {Reply}

...these are fabulous.

Joanne said... {Reply}

So cute!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love this so much!! Like Degas and fanstasia meet.

Bekah said... {Reply}

How fun!! I needed some whimsical in my day! :)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very cool. Love it. Put a huge smile on my face

Ida said... {Reply}

Those are totally adorable and indeed fun. They do make you smile.