Monday, May 30, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 21

The Good:
It was a hard week to say the least. Educators' hearts are heavy and breaking. I took a bit of time for myself down at the beach midday and the waves and loads of sea glass did well to sooth the soul. 

The Random:
I noticed I have a clear pattern for how I take shoes off...at least I am consistent!

The Fun:
Our campus is bursting with wildlife. Families of bunnies, wild turkeys, and baby chicks in the classroom. A bright spot in a hard week is seeing nature's beauty everywhere. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

It was a super rough week. Thank you for doing the job you do, my friend. You are appreciated!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

It was a hard week for sure. I love sea glass.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting every week.
Amalia
xo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

A heavy week, indeed, and my heart hurt. We must be the change we wish to see and use our voice and vote.

I take my sneakers off similarly!

Spring chicks are so sweet.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for this healing post. Wishing you a good week

Samyuktha Semi Jayaprakash said... {Reply}

It was bad week. We find inspiration in educators like you who move forward positively

https://assortedboxblog.wordpress.com/2022/05/30/how-to-break-a-writers-block/

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Thank you for all the ways you serve your students and colleagues.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I love sea glass! Beautiful!!

packmom said... {Reply}

Yay for seaglass and wildlife. It was a hard, sad and heartbreaking week.