Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Day Date at the MET

Judah and I hit up the MET a few weeks ago. It is always fun to stroll this massive museum and even more fun when you both have pieces you want to see. We got a nice glimpse of many of the galleries as we tried to figure out where we actually needed to be. 
The museum is a maze and some galleries were closed meaning the expected routes were thrown off. Oh...any we forgot to get a map! But! It meant a fun time seeing all the art! I got a good laugh when we got to the Egyptian Temple (my favorite spot) and it was closed for an event that night. I think the last 3 times I have been at the MET that area was closed off...!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

4 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Looks like a fun visit anyway.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love the b&w shot. Excellent pic. I too am having a day date today for Valentine's Day, also at a gallery.

roentare said... {Reply}

So many wonderful arts on display

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is a museum that I so want to visit. Very nice. What a fun time.