Monday, February 12, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 6

The Good:
I haven't gone down to the beach at work in ages. I spent some time there this week and since we've had so many storms recently there was so much sea glass to collect. I haven't gotten a piece like this in ages!

The Random:
Uhhhhh...this flavor combo sounds...no

The Fun:
Judah and I took advantage of the near 60 degree temps in February (that's ok...snow tomorrow) to go hiking. We did a nice 3.5 mile hike in Northern NJ and it was a great way to spend the day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Joanne said... {Reply}

That sounds like such a fun hike! We went on a long hike on Friday to enjoy our weather before the snow comes.

Maria said... {Reply}

You guys are adorable and I love all of your photos!

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep smiling.

Natasha said... {Reply}

That's a great hiking spot! Love the photos of the two of you together -- you both look so happy!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I think I may have been to the place you hiked sometime in the past! I love sea glass. I never find any!

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Hoping that our weather will get better soon to go hiking again, I miss the outdoors.
My links: 27+28. We will be honored and happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Wonderful looking placw to hike! You both look so happy!!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Love the fun at the waterfall!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

How nice you got out for a hike! Just so exciting and wonderful about the 2 hostages freed! Have a good week. Aloha

packmom said... {Reply}

I've never had much luck finding sea glass but I'll keep looking. That hike looks amazing and you two are so cute together.