Sunday, March 10, 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 10

The Good:
I am back to running! It's slow (literally) and not for very long, but I am back 4 months since the marathon!! 

The Random:
Apparently, giant pieces of concrete are the in decor item this spring...?

The Fun:
I got my nails done yesterday ahead of a little trip later this week! A nice spring feel!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Nice nails! Enjoy your trip. Happy to hear that you are running again.

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Congrats to be able to run again. Thanks for the party.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Your nails look cute!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

Something special is coming...Thank you so much for hosting and allowing me to share with your readers! I appreciate it so much. Have a great week ahead and take care!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Pretty ombre nail color! Enjoy running again!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I like your nails! Enjoy your trip. Good you are running again. Enjoy

packmom said... {Reply}

Yay for running again and love the nails.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Yay for running again!
I won't be going for the "random concrete decor".
Your nails are super fun!!!